Play theme top area

Hi,

would not like to how this white area on top: http://novora.fi/ How to hidee it?

Thx,
Steve

Comments

• Hi Steve,

to remove the white area at the top, please use below css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Content { padding-top: 0 !important; }
  • Thank you!
  • edited September 2015
    Hey,

changed the solution and now again white area and previous code dont remove it. Would like only to show action bar and flags. Url: http://novora.fi/

2nd question. Dont want to use on footer "Call To Action" but if I leave this area empty it wont stick...I mean after save come back the text on it (on the moment dot). What can cause it?

And last from where can change action bar content font size?

Thx,
    Steve
  • You can do this with below css but it won't work on mobile devices unfortunately:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
        #Top_bar { height: 0 !important; }
        #Top_bar .top_bar_right { margin-top: -69px !important; }
    }
    But to remove footer action section, you can use below css:
    #Footer .footer_action { display: none !important; }
  • Hi,

thanks it worked, but why cant make it work on mobile devices? If not possible can you suggest a theme:

1. One page (perfect if cant scroll)
    2. Footer area and top bar
    3. Image background
    4. Contact form on left and text and image area on right
    5. Responsive

Thx!
    Steve

• Sorry but this time we are confused and we do not understand your question. Our theme got all above so we do not understand what you mean exactly.
  • Hey,

1. I mean that footer area would be displayed on one page...that dont have to scroll to see it.
    5. Responsive (no white area at the top then check on mobile device)

Can make this happen?

Thx,
    Steve

• 1. Still not sure what you mean but if you don't want to scroll on homepage, then just remove footer from homepage with below css:
    .home #Footer { display: none !important; }
    2. Do you mean to change this top bar background color on mobile devices or you mean to decrease it's height?