Retina Image

Hi,

I tried to insert an image with VC. But it doesn't work with retina display. The original image is 2x and is the same as i used in "contact" page without VC.
this is the result: www.marcoacri.com/portfolio

Comments

• Hi,

as far as we know, VC plugin does not support retina images. Retina is supported by our Muffin Builder tool only.

Thanks!
  • Ok, thank you. Can I ask you how to give images a margin from left side, and place it in the middle go the height?

• This can be done with custom css only probably. Please show us on screenshot what you exactly want to do and also send us url to page where you got these images so we can have a look a check if it's possible.
  • www.marcoacri.com/contact

Now I just made the picture with 20px of white on the left side before the text. And I would like to place the image in the middle of the page.
    Now it's on the top (it looks in the middle but just because there is the padding with menu that I'm trying to solve in another post). 
  • Please send us a screenshot with necessary changes because we are not sure what exactly you want to do. We thought that we know what you mean but looks like we are thinking about something different.
  • Ok, sorry, maybe i was not clear. let's make it simple:

go to marcoacri.com/portfolio, there is now a text, I would like to have 20px margin from the left side to align the text to the menu logo and place the text in the middle of the screen. How can I sort it? There is a simple way or is just css?
  • This can be done with css only. You need to set class name for section/item where this text is and then under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section you can control elements position. There is no other way to make it easier.
  • So this theme has no aligment and no grid, that's for me is not understandable. I guess that people that don't have css knowledge cannot use your theme...

• We have a lot of customers who does not have any knowledge about css and they are doing more complicated things. If you will show us on screenshot what exactly you want to do, we'll be able to help you.

BTW We got one more item included for all those who want to play with different styles for texts without css. This item is called "Visual Editor". You can use this item in any place you want and this item got WYSIWYG editor built-in so maybe this will be a good item for your needs.