Handy menu - Logo position

How can I can change the logo position? It's in the middle when i see the website on an iphone, but i would like to have it at left side.

Comments

• Any url to site where you want to change this behave?
  • www.marcoacri.it / on the iphone the logo is at Centre and I would like to place it on the left side.
  • Ok. So to align logo to he left side on mobile, please use below css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) { 
        #Top_bar .logo { text-align: left !important; }
    }
  • where should I put this code?
  • Each css should be located under Theme options > Custom CSS & JS > Custom CSS section.
  • Thank you but as you can see, it's not aligned, there is difference gap between the menu icon and the logo.
  • And it goes again in the middle with the horizontal mobile.
  • and there is also a way to change the color in the mobile menu icon? I've tried all in the options but I din't find it -.-'
  • You must understand that every item on site got different margin/padding. If you don't want these margins and paddings, you must remove them with css for all items but then other sections will not look good.

If you to align this logo to left on larger screens, then use different value then 479px that we gave you already above.

But to change responsive menu icon color, please use below css:
    #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle { color: #000 !important; }
  • I just want to have the same alignment as in normal website...I tried to changed different values but it doesn't work.

I dont' understand why the logo in normal website has a margin of 20px from the left and on mobile more the 20px...
    That's for me is not clear. Its seems that there is no grid in the theme...and for me is so complicated because I have no idea of css...that's why I chose to get a theme....It should be simple but it isn't
  • edited September 2015
    There is a lot of different factors why logo got additional padding on mobile devices. When we create theme, we test a lot of different possibilities and mobile devices. While on some of theme, logo looks good, one the rest without padding it does not look good. There is hundreds of factors and this is the reason why it's impossible to tell you know why we used this padding there. However, if you don't padding on mobile devices, then you can use below css to remove it:
    #Top_bar .logo #logo { margin: 0 !important; }
    Hope this will hep you to understand this case. Thanks!