Button shortcode with icon left is shown in two rows in revolution slider

I use a button shortcode with "icon-plus" in the revolution slider. The icon of the button is shown in a seperate row and in the second row the text of the button is displayed.

Before the update both (icon and text) was shown in a single row, so the button appeared much smaller than now.

I would be very glad if you could fix this ;-)

Best regards

Jörg Adams

Comments

• Any url to site where this happen? Maybe it's because you do not use latest version of Revolution Slider?
  • edited September 2015
    I'm using the latest betheme 9.4 with Wordpress 4.3 and Revolution slider 5.0.4.1. You can see the error on the first slide on the starting page ... www.it-service-adams.de
  • Ok. We understand now what you mean. Since few weeks we do not support button shortcodes in slider because every slider update break it. We have no idea why but it is. Plugin's author constantly change something and it is not possible to support these buttons. You can use below css because this should help in your case but please notice that these shortcodes are no longer supported by slider.
    .tp-caption .kill_the_icon {
        width: calc(100% + 51px);
    }
    Thanks for understanding!
  • Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Nethertheless thanks for your support. Your code solved the problem ;-)

Best regards

Jörg Adams