Saving VC front end removes muffin builder!

I am building a page w/ vc for simplicity.  I have disabled the wp content on the page builder options and and using a muffin builder section to bring in the wp content element along w/ a few other muffinbuilder sections below it.  This works fine and muffinbuilder wraps the vc content just fine.

However, if I use vc's front page editor and save after making changes, upon refreshing the page all content is gone.  If I go in the back end, all the vc stuff is still there but all of the muffin builder settings are removed and everything is as if I just created a new page.  Oddly, I'm not sure why all content initially is gone because w/ the default muffinbuilder option of "hide the content" being off it should be showing the vc content on the front end and if I now save from the back end, the front end vc content now does show but of course is not wrapped anymore in the muffinbuilder section id and classes.  Luckily I have saved both vc and muffinbuilder templates as backup.

This basically keeps me from editing using vc front end builder for now as it wipes all muffinbuilder page settings.  I am using my own licensed copy of vc and at the time of writing this, betheme, betheme-child, vc and wp are all at the latest versions.

Comments