Errormessage installing Handyman theme

After installing the Handyman theme i get the following errormessages on /wp-admin/themes.php?page=mfn_import
The theme seems to be installed viewing the public page, except that the meny is showing as the default BeTheme - the logo is BeTheme - the colors are off and the footer is still showing as the default and the sidebar is still present over the footer.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/web/huske/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/import.php on line 106
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/web/huske/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/import.php on line 613
 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/web/huske/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/import.php on line 624
 Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /srv/web/huske/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/import.php on line 645
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/web/huske/www/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/import.php on line 664

This is on a fresh WP 4.3 installation - I do not think there is much I could have done wrong.
Are there any serversettings that needs to be in place for this to work?

Comments