Blog Slider losing thumbnails and format on phones.

Pretty self-explanatory. When the website is viewed  in phones, the thumbnails in the Blog Slider disappear and they kinda overlap. Also, the Menu seems to stay on the top of the page and does not follow down as you scroll down.
The Website is http://williamwolffe.com/

Comments

• I just noticed also that the menu icon (which now is sticky as in the responsive options) does not open the menu and jut redirects to the top of the page. The Menu on mobile now is totally gone, makign it impossible to navigate to the other pages.

• Hi,

we checked your site and we noticed that you got a lot of JS errors in console. And because of that, we recommend to deactivate all plugins. But if this won't help, then please re-install WP, theme and plugin files via FTP only because this is the safest way.

Thanks!
  • edited September 2015
    There were 2 js errors (at least that I could see with chrome's debug). One was from the blog slider, the other one was from google analytics (I was missing a > at the end of the script).

I got to solve it by doing two things.
    The menu got fixed by going in the WP MENU menu and saving the menu again. That refreshed it and seems to be working fine.

The blog slider...there I'm not sure exactly how, but I changed the style, saved it, uploaded the changes, revert it, upload again and now seems to be working. I also activated Wide Wrapper on Mobile in the Betheme options.

My only problem now seems to be the Fancy heading in the Reel section, where it does not fit in the screen, cutting out the word Cinematography.

I will also like to know how to change the color of the mobile sticky menu. It can't be seen in the parts with white background.

Thanks!
  • If you mean headings on mobile devices, then you can use below css to break words on smaller devices:
    h2, h3, h4, h5 { word-wrap: break-word !important; }
    or you can also activate "Decrease fonts" under Theme options > Responsive section so fonts will be much smaller on mobile devices.