WPML: Change flag to text

Hi, I'm stuck at this problem where I can't change the WPML flag to text on my menu. Please help.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

Where exactly you stuck? Do you know that you have an option responsible for WPML under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section?
  • OH! Didn't know about that. Pretty new to this theme.
    Thank you! Anyway, great theme! =)
  • Hello.
    I have a similar problem.
    I want to show Language Name (Native) instead of the Flags, but not in the Dropdown. I want to show the Names Horizontally.
    Right now for Horizontal, it only let me to select the Flags or Language Code, not Native Name. Is there a way to do that?
    Thank you!
  • @hoyinli You can change style of WPML switcher under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Extras section.
  • Hi! Yes, I did go there and try to change, but again, as I mentioned in last message, it does not have (Horizontal | Name (Native)) option to choose.
    The Dropdown one does has the Name (Native), and Horizontal has the Language Code only.
    So is there a way to make the Horizontal to have Name (Native)? (Even need to edit the php or css)
    Thank you.
    P.S. My theme is 9.4 right now, is the version after has this function?
  • @hoyinli You got the right version. And if the option you are looking for does not exist under this section, then unfortunately it is impossible. With plain css it won't be possible . But if you are good in coding and you want to modify it, you can do this under includes/header-top-area.php file. But please notice that all customization can be made on your own because we do not offer files modifications.