Bugs

There are some problems with visual composer I can't fix. If you see at http://www.pellatours.gr/ you will a stretch row no paddings line, this one with the light blue color and the list icons. This row has also enabled the "full hight" option as you can see the paddings up and down. I try to do exactly the same in another row lower but if i "tick" the "full hight" option then it creates a huge hight up and down, 4 times bigger than the default.

Also, although I put exactly the same variables as it comes about the alignment, stetch row with no paddings etc the result is awful. I tried to clone the correct row and then it fixed everything except the "full hight" which remains huge. I had to disable it to make the result I wanted but this fact gets me in troubles concerning the next things i want to do at my page.

One more thing I didn't find out is also the margin/padding of the stretch row. If you take a look at my cloned stetch row exactly above the footer there is an empty space/padding between the footer and the row. I tried to fix it with custom css but I failed... i want to remove this padding and have my row exactly above the footer with no empty space in between.

Comments

• Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
  • How can I "inspect" the errors? I opened my website in html mode and I can see my html code but I really don't know what is wrong inside the code.
  • I tried https://www.onlinewebcheck.com/ to inspect my errors but what I found has nothing to do with my custom code. For example there is a use of a <big> shortcode which I really don't know how to remove and I don't even know what it does. It appears on the pricing items I put using visual composer but I have not put any custom code inside. I just filled the forms. None of the errors have to do with any of my custom codes. I just used visual composer to build my homepage and I just put some custom css inside. I have not used any custom html 
  • You can inspect errors in Firefox. All wrong parts are red color.

Tools like you mentioned above, are useless and show as bugs elements that are not. That's why this tool is completely useless. Your bugs are related with tags which are not opened or closed properly. If you will sort all bugs in html but above things will stay the same, then please make a screenshot of sections you mean and mark on them what exactly you want to do and we'll see if it is possible because VC is not so flexible as our Muffin Builder and some things are just impossible.
  • The thing with Muffin builder is that I can't customize it the way I want as it comes about the rows. For example if I want to have an element on the left and then two other elements on the right, but in the same row, it's impossible. There is no option for columns. That's the only reason I'm not using muffin builder so far. 

I see nothing in red in Firefox's html mode. no open tags or something similar. below you can see the image to understand what I mean. For the same row with the same setting above it has smaller height. If I disable the full-height option then it has the normal/default paddings up and down which also I can't edit. For example I want to remove the bottom padding in order to have this row "linked" with the footer without padding in between.

• This will be possible in newest Muffin Builder version. We already work on it since weeks and hope will be ready soon.

Anyway we checked your site and we really tried to do something with that section but it's impossible. The only problem we see is related with p tag which is not closed/opened properly what you can see on http://snag.gy/GfCPb.jpg - please fix it first and we really hope that this will do the trick because to be honest we do not see anything else wrong.
  • Ok, I'll try it. Thank you. I am really looking forward for the Muffin Builder version with columns option, it's really very important.