Custom font on section

Hi, 

I'm having a problem using a custom font in a single section only. 

I assigned a custom class at that section named truffle than I added the following CSS code to the theme in Custom CSS area:

.truffle h2{
  font-family: "Always forever",Arial,Tahoma,sans-serif !important;
}

I forgot to mention that I added the above font in custom fonts but it is not working, it just works setting it for ALL the headings line but I would need to use it in this heading only.

Could you please help me?

Thanks and best regards.

Christian

Comments

• Hi,

did you added all font files? Did you checked in the code if all fonts can be read properly?
  • Hi,

when I wrote you I uploaded only the .ttf file but now I've uploaded all the remaining files and nothing changes.

According to what I can see all the fonts can be read properly and if I use this through the theme settings it works; my problem is that I just want it in a single section only, that's why I'm adding a custom css for that section only.
  • If you want to use custom fonts for one section only, then you must upload all font files under Theme options > Fonts > Font Family section and then you must set these fonts with custom css for section.
  • Hi and thanks for your reply.

What you suggest is the same I've done using the above code but it doesn't work.

Is there something wrong in the css code I added (supposing that the name of the font is correct)?

.truffle h2{
    }
  • Without url to site where you did it, we have no idea what could be wrong. Above css looks fine for us so the problem must be somewhere else.
  • Hi the the url of the site is http://www.tartufosavigno.com, just under the 3 buttons there's writen "Live Savigno Truffle" and this is the sentence I have to write with the above mentioned font.

Thanks for your help
  • As we see, this does not work because Always forever font is not included nowhere. There is nothing like that in the code.
  • I'm not sure about what you mean exactly.

What I've done is the following:

- upload the font in different formats and set it into the BeTheme
    - assign a custom class "truffle" in the section I wanted
    - set the CSS rule as follows:
    .truffle h2{
    }

That's it.

Is there anything else I need to do?
  • Did you set the font name as well for custom font? If you did it, then please send us private message with access to your dashboard.