where do I find layouts and tutorial videos

that were promised on your sales page - I installed and activated the theme and plugins - but cant find the 130 layouts anywhere - and also other training videos on how to use special features. I don't have time to scroll through forums all day to find answers and was promised support and tutorials - otherwise I want a refund

Comments

• Hi,

all pre-made layouts you can find under BeTheme Demo Data section. More details about that you can read on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/1064/how-to-re-create-one-of-full-demo-pages-betheme-demo-data

But videos you can read on https://www.youtube.com/user/MuffinGroup and

We also got documentation where everything was described http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/
  • that was really helpful - thanks! 
  • it's still incredibly difficult to use - nothing is working and I am spending hours figuring it out - I've used other WP themes before and it was always really simple, but this requires knowledge or a LONG learning curve.

you described it as easy to use and set up and that it is not - not at all. It is totally frustrating - and no, I do not want to spend even more money on a designer, I should be able to do this myself - most of it should be self-explanatory and it really is not. 

I want a refund - this was a total disaster!!!
  • First time you wrote that above videos and doc where really helpful. Now you write that it's disaster. What happened then? What is so difficult to understand? We know that for every product there is 1% of people for whom everything is difficult in use but if for the whole rest (99%) everything is very easy to use, it means the problem is on your side only. So if you will tell us what is so difficult, we'll try to help you. Otherwise, you need to contact with Envato because we are only author and we helps with problems only. But for any refunds is responsible Envato.

Thanks for understanding!
  • it helped a little and was at least a basic start - one that should have been provided automatically with receiving the download - but then other things don't work or are difficult. You yourself in the video couldn't figure out how to set up the sliders. And then just left that question unanswered.

I finally figured that out - now I just need to know how to resize the pics, so that the whole picture is showing in the frame (right now it's only part) which is probably easy to do, but don't know how.

A much bigger problem is that for some reason the formatting of the menu bar got partly lost. All the links are in blue and i changed EVERY color option in BeTheme options without result. And I can't change the background color of the menu bar (again changed EVERY color option - but it keeps staying the same - usually white, or if it's within the picture the same transparent brown tone.

As for general ease -- it might easy if one uses one of the demos EXACTLY as they are (just changing the text), otherwise it is only easy for an experienced developer. And being referred to as the 1% who doesn't get it, is quite offensive frankly!

I have used many templates in the past including WP templates and never had a problem. I'm pretty quick in figuring things out normally, but this is a much more complex theme - and undoubtedly a good one - and requires a more thorough understanding of web development features and how they work, including terminology. And perusing internet feedback for betheme I am clearly not the only one who has encountered this problem, and certainly not just 1%!

I contacted Envato 2 days ago, but they are ignoring my refund request - haven't heard from them at all.

• The problem you got with formatting is not related with theme. You use Jetpack plugin for sure which latest version is buggy. For many years everything was fine between our theme and this plugin while with latest update they broke something. And because they don't care people as much as we do, we were forced to modify our theme in latest 9.6 version to make it compatible with latest 3.7 Jetpack version. So if you will update theme to latest 9.6 version all will be fine. Sorry for that but it's really not our fault. We can not be responsible for every plugin and for their authors who often do not care what happen as they only care their product.

Envato is very busy recently so you must wait for their answer. Also please notice that many companies do not work on the weekend. They usually work Mon-Fri.