Hide Subheader Globally

Is there a theme option to hide the page subheader globally, or can it only be done on a page by page basis?

Comments

• Hi,

yes, it is possible. You can do this under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Subheader section.
  • Thanks. I checked to hide Breadrumbs and Subheader, but they're still showing up on the site. But the subheaders are still showing on the site (on pages I didn't already hide them on).

Is there something else I need to toggle on or off to hide the subheaders globally?
  • The section we mentioned above, removes subheader globally. But if it does not removes subheader globally, then you should deactivate all plugins and update theme files via FTP to latest version because something must be wrong on your side.
  • I just updated theme to 9.6 and deactivated all plugins, but the hide submenu feature in theme options is still not working. What can the problem be? Will I have to just hide it with custom css since that feature appears to broken for me?
  • You must update theme files to original one because something must be wrong with your files. Or you can do this with custom css like you said.