Seo not showing correct title

I am using an SEO plugin call Premium SEO pack from code canyon.

Screen shot
Page
http://forestparkdental.info/st-louis-dental-services/cosmetic-dentistry/canine-exposure/

I noticed in the page source that only part of the page title is showing up. I have muffen optons SEO set to off and nothing in the site title  and tagline in the wordpress setting becuase i noticed when I had that and was using Yoast, I was getting duplicate titles.

Any ideas? I had a friend that said he had the same issue with the theme and this plugin but have not been able to get in touch with him yet..

Thanks Scott

Comments

• We did not tested this plugin yet so we have no idea what could be wrong. At this moment our theme is compatible with plugins like Yoast and All in One SEO. When we'll finish all current updates and tests, we'll consider this plugin compatibility.

Thanks!
  • edited September 2015
    I spoke with a friend that got this working and only way to do it was to replace this in the header.php

<title itemprop="name"><?php
    if( mfn_title() ){
     echo mfn_title();
    } else {
     global $page, $paged;
     wp_title( '|', true, 'right' );
     bloginfo( 'name' );
     if ( $paged >= 2 || $page >= 2 ) echo ' | ' . sprintf( __( 'Page %s', 'betheme' ), max( $paged, $page ) );
    }
    ?></title>

With this
    <title><?php wp_title(); ?></title>

i have it in the child theme but didn't want to mess anything else up.. That seemed to work for showign the correct title in the page source now though..

Just seeing if thats an easy fix for you guys to add in next update?
    thanks
  • We'll see while future updates if this change won't break anything on our side.
  • ok thanks.. I went back to yoast for now.Thanks