Coutdown and Section background for Mobile

Hi,

http://www.playawayoz.com/2016-season-landing/

1 - When I load this page on a mobile the countdown doesn't reduce in size and instead runs down the middle of the screen with large numbers.

2 - The background image doesn't shrink to fit the screen.

Can either of these be changed so that they fit the screen correctly?

3 - Also I have just loaded the page on a computer in Firefox and the countdown isn't working. It shows 00 00 00 00?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

1) Do you use "Decrease fonts on mobile" option which is under Theme options > Responsive option?

2) Background image looks fine so we do not understand what you mean exactly.

3) Please deactivate all your plugins because one of them may be the culprit.
  • Hi,

1) The only responsive option I can find is under the Appearance > BeTheme Options > Getting Started > General > Responsive - this is turned on.

Is this what you are talking about?

The rest of the website shrinks to fit a mobile device, just not the countdown?

2) When you view this page on a mobile device the background image (which has text on it) has the left side cut off. I wondered if it was possible to either set a different image when viewing the page on a mobile or getting the image to shrink accordingly so that all the background image is visible?

3) If I deactivate them can I reactivate them?

Thanks

• 1) No, this is not what we mean. If you don't see "Decrease fonts" option, it means you got old theme version and you should immediately update your theme version.

2) This is how css backgrounds words. They won't never be compatible because css background and responsive are technically incompatible. And unfortunately it is not possible to set different image on mobile.

3) Yes, you can of course.