Custom button color

Hi,

is it possible to customize the color of the buttons?

I've tried inserted a new class, style and background-color directly in the shortcode, but the button still don't change color. It goes for this page:

The three top buttons are correct, but I want the two bottom buttons to be blue with with text. I've manage to change the text-color, but not the background-color. I know I can set the color in the Options panel, but this affects all buttons, not just these two. 

Thanks.

- Vivian

Comments

• Hi,

if you want to changes colors for few buttons only, you need to set custom class name for button and then change these colors with css. What is the class name of buttons for which you want to change colors and where exactly we can find them?
  • I have made a custom class called .fb-linkbutton and implemented it in the BeTheme Options -> Custom CSS and JS. It looks like this: 

/* Custom buttons presseside*/
    .fb-linkbutton {
    background-color: #388fa3 !important;
    color: #388fa3;
    }

Then I sat the class for the two buttons I want in this color, like this: 
    [button title="Gå til bildebanken" icon="icon-camera" link="/bildebank/"  color="#388fa3"  font_color="#ffffff" icon_position="right" class="fb-linkbutton" ]<br>
    [button title="Nyhetsarkiv" icon="icon-archive"  link="/nyhetsarkiv/" color="#388fa3" font_color="#ffffff" icon_position="right" class="fb-linkbutton"]

But nothings happen. What am I doing wrong?

• The css in this case should be as below:
    a.fb-linkbutton .button_icon, a.fb-linkbutton .button_label { background-color: #000 !important; color: #FFF !important; }
  • Thank you. That worked! :)