Slider bigger on mobile

Hi guys,
how do I make the slider pictures a bit bigger on mobile? They are so small you can barely see them from any device: http://pasteboard.co/DVtR36W.png

I'd like the single image to keep the full width of the screen if possible, and if that means hiding the arrows that's not a problem for me.

For instance, I'm talking about the slider integrated in the theme.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Hi,

this is how Revolution Slider works unfortunately and there is no way to make them bigger on mobile devices. This request should be sent to plugin's author because only they can think about such feature.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Hi, I am not using Revolution Slider there, that's the theme's slider, the one you edit via the menu "Slides" when you are in the backend.

This: <div class="content_slider carousel"> is not revolution slider.. is it?

• Yes, this is content slider. We thought that you are talking about Revolution Slider. We checked your site once again and if you don't care abut arrows, then you need to play with below css:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
    .content_slider.carousel a.button { display: none !important; }
    .content_slider.carousel ul li {
        height: 250px !important;
        padding: 0 !important;
        width: 237px !important;
    }

.content_slider.carousel, .content_slider, .content_slider.flat {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }
    .content_slider.carousel .caroufredsel_wrapper { width: 240px !important; }
    }
  • SPOT ON! Thank you very much for the quick and helpful response, that was driving me mad.

Cheers!