Lost everything

edited September 2015 in BeBuilder
You have to be kidding me that reset defaults in the muffin builder resets every option in there and not just the section you are on

I've lost my entire custom CSS styling adn every theme option when only trying to reset defaults in one section..

No warning or anything

What is the prefix for all the muffin options? Trying to get Hosting company to restore just all the muffin options and not the whole database.

Comments

• No, we are not kidding. This is how it works. Muffin options are one large post array. And of course there is an information before settings will be reset what you can on http://pasteboard.co/Evv1jRn.png - it's not our fault that you did not read this message.

All Muffin Options are stored under wp_options table. Option name is just betheme.
  • edited September 2015
    I didn't see the pop up for some reason.. .but just tried again and saw this time. 

This is the only area that need s to be restored correct?

• As we wrote above it's wp_options table and inside is betheme option_name. This is where options stored are.
  • Same thing just happened to me....what a nightmare.

Can you help me get the settings back - clients site just went live today and the website is screwed.  I also though I was resetting that section not the entire section and as above - no warning when you hit the button that it applies to all the options.
  • @jonzareli You must contact with admin and ask for backups because this is the only way to get back all settings. Each server should got backups so your admin should be able to help you in this matter.
  • @jonzareli    I did not have my own backups... Host Gator only had a Database Back which is what you need of 15 days prior of me doing this so got most of it back.

I have went ahead and invested in code guard.... Daily automatic backups and 1 click restores for about $5 to $3 a month depending on your package... Worth the piece of mind for stuff like this... Sucks i know

Maybe try a service like that or a plugin that does database backups and emails them to you or puts to drop box ... but code guard saves me from logging in the cpanel and manually doing it plus backs up all site files