Several problems

I need code or directions for doing several things:

1) On masonry blog page as well as post page, there is a white border around the images.  I need code to remove and/or change the color of the border.

2) On testimony slider, can the bar with the heads on it be removed? 

3) On recent posts footer widget, can the search bar be made a different color?

4) I'm using the one page theme, however we created a second page for the blog.  Is it possible to put a different background color on either the blog page or the individual blog posts? 

5) How do I remove the show all link from the top of the individual blog post pages?

6) How do I remove the filter by, categories, tags, and show all from the top of the masonry blog page?

7) I have not been able to get video to work full screen and still have sound, yet also be able to scroll past it.  Nor am I able to get revolution slider to work.   I've found instructions several places but seem to be missing components for making them work. Where do I find the most thorough instructions for using revolution slider, as it comes with the site?  The site is nearly complete, if I install the demo slide from the theme folder will it break anything?  Is there a different plugin that would be easier to use for this?

Thanks ahead of time.

Comments