Unexpected token

Unexpected token has appeared at the end of the page. I can not find the way to remove it. Pls help

Also on http://londrinacleaning.co.uk/testimonials/ there is a gap between background image and footer. Background is set as Parallax. Why the gap came from?

thank in advance.
Jo

Comments

• Hi,

1. Looks like you did something wrong in html. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check how many html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

2. Background image is not tall enough and that's why you got this gap in the bottom.
  • Thank you for your quick answer. 

The additional token disappears after deleting google analytics code.

I have checked errors and there are some - all related to pictures. Each of the pictures on the page  - got additional '@2x' in the name and is missing (i.e: photo named  'personal-organizer' become 'personal-organizer@2x' and because that file doesn't exist at all - it's been shown as an error). I haven't made any changes in the code.

• We also use GA code on our demos (over 130) and as you see there is no additional tokens. This means the problem is somewhere else. Please deactivate all plugins and then check.