NO PHOTOS APPEAR ON MOBILE ONLY CONTACT PAGE

my site at http://www.sandyhibbardcreative.com does not show up on MOBILE.  You only see a white page with menu items and contact page.  No photos, nothing.  PLEASE help!  Getting ready to go live and need this to work.  

Thanks so much
Sandy

Comments

• Hi,

on mobile, it is not our theme. Looks like you have redirects on server side somewhere or this may be also set under domain panel as well. We have no idea who did something like that on your side but it is not related with theme at all. You can switch to any other theme and you will get the same behave. We recommend to contact with person who is responsible for these settings.
  • edited September 2015
    RESPONSIVE MOBILE SITE NOT WORKING:  

This is a problem and I cannot find a solution.  I need you to help me and dig deeper to find what is the problem. 

I have tested two sites sandyhibbardcreative.com and testbe.sandyhibbardcreative.com - and neither one will show the MOBILE SITE PROPERLY.  All you get is a white screen with text and a contact form.  

I tested the first site with several different themes including the BETHEME and NONE of them showed up and worked properly on MOBILE so I thought it was something with my server or domain as you had originally suggested.  I tested on the second site, built on a new server with a fresh version of the latest BETHEME, it worked almost immediately on my iPhone 5, then all of a sudden it stopped and now it is not working and has gone back to the white screen. Other people have pulled it up on various devices as a test and the MOBILE site is not working.

Has anyone had this problem with their BETHEME working properly on MOBILE?  Is there a mobile setting in the options that is screwing things up?  Is there a mobile work around in CSS or editor?  Please help!

Thanks!
    Sandy
  • http://pasteboard.co/QT23W98.jpg - this is how your site looks on mobile. And we guarantee that this is not related with theme. You can switch to default WP theme and you will see the same version on mobile. Something was set on your server in the past and that's why completely different site is available for mobile.
  • Thanks for the help.  Never did figure it out, I think there was something corrupted.  I am rebuilding the site on a new server and so far it is working! 

Sandy
  • Great, we're glad to hear that!