Language translation to Spanish

Hi I have made lot of translations to Spanish but after generating the .mo file, they still doesn´t appear on the site.
Why?
I am using the Codestyling Localization plugin -like poedit but inside wordpress.
as I cant attach the error here, I paste it:
Warning: The actual loaded translation content contains mixed textdomains and is not pure translateable within one textdomain.
It seems, that there is code contained extracted out of other plugins, themes or widgets and used by copy & paste inside some source files.
The affected unknown textdomains are: wordpress-importer, woocommerce, tgmpa, nhp-opts, mfn-opts, js_composer, bbpress

what do you think?
what should I change to get this fixed and so I could see the words in my language?

Comments

• Hi,

we would start from plugins deactivation because one of them may be the problem. Also, please take a look into Google because this warning is not related with theme. There is something else that is the reason.
  • solved. now translating with LOCO TRANSLATE.
    Note: remember that the language file, only works if you save inside the folder named: languages in the THEME folder... and not outside it, as WP 4 does.