Woo Commerce and BeTheme not working together now.

edited September 2015 in WooCommerce
I have istalled a fresh copy of BeTheme, and a fresh copy of WooCommerce. I have istalled all of the other recommended and required plugins from the theme.

The site looks great, and everything functions properly until I activate WooCommerce. Once I activate the WooCommerce plugin, the entire site displays a blank page, including the dashboard. I have tried both the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin, as well as the one just preceeding this one. If I switch to one of the default themes (TwentyFifteen), then the site displays again, and WooCommerce functions properly. It seems to be a compatability issue specifically between WooCommerce and the BeTheme theme.

Please Advise

Comments

• edited September 2015
    To be clear, I am talking about the current version of BeTheme (9.7), and WooCommerce (2.4.7). 

I have BeTheme 8.9 and WooCommerce 2.3.14 working on another site flawlessly. So I know that they at least used to work together. But I am concerned about updating that other site now if it is going to break like this current one does.

I have also tried disabling all other plugins (except the ones bundled with BeTheme) to be sure it wasn't one of them causing an issue.

I have now disabled the bundled WP Bakery Visual Composer plugin (4.7.11), and the theme/woocommerce work together. I have tried updating Visual Composer to 4.7.2 (I also have a purchased copy of that plugin) to no avail.

• I have received a response back from WP Bakery regarding the Visual Composer plugin. 

They say that since the plugin DOES work with WooCommerce using another theme (several tested), then it must be an issue with the theme itself.

• Sorry but we can not agree with WP Bakery unfortunately. As you can see, on our demos we use WooCommerce plugin which works perfectly with theme. So if something is wrong on your side, it means the problem must be somewhere between VC and WooCommerce plugins. You can check Shop tab on our demo and see that all pages related with WooCommerce works properly.