fonts question of Traditional Chinese

Here's the thing, I know Chinese fonts are too big to upload, so I just set the font name, then every user who has the font will see right font.

The problem is 'firefox' ignore my font setting, it's only working on 'IE' and 'Chrome'... How do I solve it?

By the way, I also want to use different fonts on English and Chinese, ex:
font-family: Arial, 'LiHei Pro', 新細明體, sans-serif

Could you tell me How to setting? Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

Any url to site where fonts does not work?
  • I can show you but it's not working if you don't have the font in your computer.

My second question is how to Setting font-family? like 'font-family: Arial, 'LiHei Pro', 新細明體, sans-serif', could you tell me the css script sample?
  • Sorry but if we do not have this font, we won't be able to check it definitely.

About 2nd question, we are not sure what you mean. Do you mean to set font family for patticular section on your site or what?
  • I want to set different font on English character and Chinese character, so I need to set font-family like 'font-family: Arial, 'LiHei Pro', 新細明體, sans-serif' but I don't know How to do that.
  • But for what you want to set this font? p, h tags or what? If you want to set this font for heading tags for example, then you must use below css:
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 { font-family: Arial, 'LiHei Pro', 新細明體, sans-serif' !important; }
  • edited October 2015
    Thanks!

Now I'm using css function of JetPack, everything goes smoothly. (CSS in Betheme options does not work for me.)