Adding Sidebar to Shop Page only

Hi,

I would like the sidebar under my shop page to be like the demo page: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store/shop/

I installed 1 click Demo - Theme Store. 
Then installed Revolution Slider.

I am not able to get the sidebar with filters to my shop page only. Can you please let me know what am I missing. Many Thanks!

- I created new sidebar under BeThemes Options -> Sidebars -> General with name: WooCommerce 
- Under Appearance -> Widgets ; Added Woocommerce Layered Nav widget into new sidebar WooCommerce.
- Under Pages -> Shop Page; I have the Layout as Right Sidebar and Sidebar as WooCommere

Comments

• Hi,

to get exactly the same demo as our Be|Store, you should install all plugins before demo import (Revolution Slider, WooCommerce, etc). If one of them has been installed after demo import, then you won't get exactly the same look. So if you already imported demo and don't want to clear it and import again, you must set sidebar manually. But please remember that sidebar for WooCommerce is only and and comes with default version of theme. You can not create sidebar for shop page like for other regular pages. It's under Appearance > Widgets section and it's called "Plugin | WooCommerce".

Thanks!
  • edited October 2015
    thanks for the quick response. I am new to wordpress followed your instructions of installing all plugins before importing demo and it worked.