section background image not loading muffin builder

On the home page the section background doesn't load unless you press refresh while viewing that particular section of the page.

The "call to action" section where it lists the phone # on home page is the problem area.
you can view it at verticalvantageinc.com.  I just upgrade to latest betheme on 10/2/15 in hopes that this would fix but it doesn't.

Comments

• Hi,

we did checked your site already and all sections are loading properly. We completely did not notcied anything wrong.
  • I promise you it is NOT loading properly and I just updated the theme version again today so I have the latest.  When I am at top of page and scroll down it looks like this behind the call to action - it is BLANK.image
  • it SHOULD look like this.  I can only see it if I reload the page, while having the call to action section scrolled into my view already.  What do I have to do to get this to load when the page loads?!  that background should already be there when i scroll down the page but it isn't.image
  • It works fine on Internet Explorer version 11.0.23 & 40.0.3
    it does NOT work right on Chrome 45.0.2454.101 m
    Since Chrome is the most popular browser in my country, this is a problem.

• Ok, we checked chrome but on our side it looks like on your 2nd screenshot. However, please try to use below css and hope this will solve the issue on your side:
    .section {
        position: static;
    }
  • yes!  that fixed it.  thank you!