Create Columns In Muffin

edited October 2015 in BeBuilder
Maybe I don't know as much as I thought but why am I not able to columnize within Muffin. 

I would like to have three images alongside one another and I would like to have headers on top of each image.

I placed three 1/3 items in a section then I added another three under them within the same section. They appear correct on desktop, but on mobile the headers appear on top of one another instead of on top of the image I put it on. 

I have looked everywhere and I really can't seem to create something this simple. I'm sorry, but can someone help me because this is becoming a deal breaker since we switched from the X theme thinking this would be easier. 

Also: What size should a zoom image be so that it takes up the entire space dedicated to it? And why wont it zoom from the middle and not the left?

URL: BedroomIQ.com

Comments

• Hi,

responsive feature read items by rows so it texts are in one row, then in responsive version, first will show texts and after them images. To do what you need, you should use just Column items and inside each column, you should use text with image shortcode.

About image size, you can use any size you want. But we do not understand how you want to zoom it from the left side.