Unable to edit?

Hello,

I just installed BeTheme on my website. I loved my previous theme but was looking for something a little more complex. However, once installing BeTheme and applying the "Fix" demo data, the items cannot be edited. There is no code on the page, and the visual composer disallows me to edit any of the demo data. I am only able to add data. Moreover, the site is very laggy and unresponsive. The plethora of parallax items has made the site quite boggy. But as I said, I am unable to remove these because I cannot edit the page. I previously used Flatsome and found that intuitive to use. How can this be fixed? Thanks.

Alex

Comments

• Hi Alex,

all pre-made layouts were made with "Muffin Builder" which is much faster and easier to use. Our customers prefer to use Muffin Builder than VC. Personally, we also think that VC is too slow and sometimes to difficult in use. So if you want to edit pre-made layouts, you should switch to Muffin Builder. Whole content for pre-made layouts you can edit under "Page options" section while editing pages where our builder is.

But why your site is laggy and unresponsive, we have no idea because we did never met with anything like that. We recommend to check plugins and server settings.

Thanks!