Theme is not showing properly - header menu dissapeared after enablin Revolution Slider

Hello,

I used documentation step by step to get layout as demo for "IT SERVICES"
When I enabled Revolution Slider plugin then header menu disappeared. I was not able to get working Revolution Slider but when I disable it, header menu appears again. Is it possible that Revolution Slider is not compatible with theme ? Or is there some setup for hosting missing ? Thank you for any help .

Best Regards,
Matus 

Comments

• Hi Matus,

Revolution Slider is compatible with theme. If you will have a look on our demos, you see that nearly each demo got revolution slider and everything works fine. So if you got a problem on your side, it means that you did something wrong or there is a conflict between Revolution Slider and one of your plugins.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

thank you for answer, there is only installed plugins wich are required for BEtheme. I started with fresh instalaltion of worldpress. I did all according to available documentation and I am not able to get working BEtheme layout with Revolution Slider

Matus 
  • Please send us url to site where slider is and it does not work.
  • When I disabled following plugin "W3 Total Cache"  then it start to working but I have still difficulties with
     theme it is not formatet properly. pozicovna-aut-kosice.sk
    Please try to scroll down.( watch navigation menu ) 
  • Problem with navigation menus solved by:  
  • Ok, great. Thanks for the info!