blog slider shortcode in VC?

edited October 2015 in Visual Composer
I've noticed that most of your shortcodes are available in Visual Composer. I'm new to B but an old WP developer. I've used dozens and dozens of themes over the years. Always looking for that "go to" theme. I admit, I'm doing a quick job, using B, and using Visual Composer because it's familiar to me. I really will give the muffin builder a fair chance soon.

But I noticed that the blog slider, which is featured on a number of your demo sites, doesn't seem to be available in visual composer. So I dropped a text element into VC and used a manual shortcode. But then some of the shortcode options aren't obvious to me. So TWO questions:

1. Am I missing something and the blog slider is indeed available in Visual Composer?

2. Is there a page somewhere where you discuss the various options for your shortcodes? Additional limiters or definers that might be included in the shortcode.

thanks

gordon atkinson

Comments

• Hey,

no you did not missed anything. Sliders that comes with Muffin Builder does not work with VC. And it's not our fault, but there is something wrong on VC side. We spent many days on it and were not able to connect our sliders with VC plugin.

Thanks for understanding!