Padding widget and content area

A while back i remember messing with the content css as i was tying to add 30px padding to the content globally so I did not have to add it to each page via the muffin builder.

After doing that I must have targeted the wrong css item and had to ad a negative 30px to the widget area. 

Problem is, I cannot find any of this what so ever in the custom css area of the muffin options so wondering if this got cached somehow somewhere?

I would like to remove these two things because i think it may be what is messing up the bottom of my sidebar area on mobile but can't find where to do this now... Any suggestions?

Here is what I am almost positive I added a while back and don't think this is default in the theme

I think i just need to add this instead but need to remove those other two css entries
.entry-content { margin-top: 30px; }

Thanks

Comments

• Sorry but we do not understand. What exactly you want to remove? Content top padding or what? We really don't need those videos. Will be much better if you tell us which part of css you want to remove.
  • edited October 2015
    Just want to know if  the content padding of 30px comes default with the theme because i remember having to add the -30px on the sidebar to get the top to match up.

Problem is i cannot find it anywhere in the custom css area so don't know how this is still gettting applied?

Just trying to find out a problem I have on mobile maybe this is suppose to be here just thought I may have changed while back..
  • Yes, this padding comes with theme itself and can be disabled under Theme options > Global > Advanced section.
  • Ok, looks like that is for all pages and post without sidebar.

I was trying to figure out my mobile phone issue for pages with sidebar that is getting cutoff near the footer and thought the -30px for sidebar may have been causing it but doesn't look like that is doing it either. 

Thanks, stumped on this one though.