Include Social icons in Action Bar

Hi Muffin!

Just want to have the same action bar with the contact at the left and social icons at the right, like you have in your demo theme "Shop". http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/shop/

I tried to add it in "Top mfn_hook_top", but seems I´m doing bad...

<header id="Header">
<div id="Action_bar">
<div class="container">
<div class="column one">
<ul class="social"><li class="skype"><a href="#" title="Skype"><i class="icon-skype"></i></a></li><li class="facebook"><a href="#" title="Facebook"><i class="icon-facebook"></i></a></li><li class="googleplus"><a href="#" title="Google+"><i class="icon-gplus"></i></a></li><li class="twitter"><a href="#" title="Twitter"><i class="icon-twitter"></i></a></li><li class="vimeo"><a href="#" title="Vimeo"><i class="icon-vimeo"></i></a></li><li class="youtube"><a href="#" title="YouTube"><i class="icon-play"></i></a></li><li class="flickr"><a href="#" title="Flickr"><i class="icon-flickr"></i></a></li><li class="linkedin"><a href="#" title="LinkedIn"><i class="icon-linkedin"></i></a></li></ul>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</header>

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

we do not understand why you are using hook section why this section is included into theme. All elements related with Action Bar you can set under Theme options > Menu & Action Bar > Action Bar section.

Thanks!
  • Hi!!! i would like to know who introduce:

facebook share link in my photos, and pinterest, g+, etc...
  • Sorry but can you explain what exactly are you talking about? We are talking about the social icons which are in the right top corner on our demo. Are we talking about the same thing or maybe you mean something completely else? Because as you can see, you asked about contact on the left in the top and social icons on the right. And this cam be set under the section we mentioned above.