Advanced Custom Fields

Hello,

Firstly, I have to say that I'm thrilled by the amount for regular updates and added features not only bug fixes. I knew from the first time I did purchase the first license of betheme that I did already made a great deal. Thank you muffin group for this outstanding, one of a kind template.

Secondly, I have a question regarding a third part plugin ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
Author of this plugin stated that it's compatible with Visual Composer and I can see that already working, however I prefer to use Muffin Builder, more stable, simply styled and impressive performance. I don't how I can use ACF element in muffin builder, I don't even know if this is possible. I have this client that needs custom data fields for each post's category which I did achieve with ACF, but I need to create a pre-defined template using Muffin Builder where he can directly input the custom fields data and the builder do the rendering part, maybe using shortcodes I don't know what the best approach I should follow. I'm not asking for a third party plugin support, I do only asking for if all Visual Composer elements can be used in Muffin Builder or not, and if there's any way you could add ACF support in the next upcoming updates :).

Thank you and sorry for making this too long
Cheers

Comments