Table Styling

I have some tables at http://dev.thinkreliability.com/root-cause-analysis/education-for-root-cause-analysis/company-case-study-webinar/

Please reference the first table under the heading "What is Covered in the Webinar?" It has the following problems:
  1. The top row turns while when hovered, instead of blue like all other rows
  2. I have a border set in the html, but the border is not showing up on the page
  3. I have cell padding set, but it is not showing on the page.
The code for it is as follows. Can you please tell me what I need to do to get the table to show correctly.

<table style="border-color: #2b2b2b;" border="1" cellpadding="10">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="width: 75px; text-align: center;" width="150"><strong>Part I</strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Incident Review (15 min)</span>:</strong>
Discuss the details of the incident including the causes, evidence, action items and takeaways.</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: center;"><strong>Part II</strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Investigation Process (15 min)</span>:</strong>
Discuss how the investigation was conducted using the Cause Mapping approach. Who was involved, amount of time, how the Cause Map evolved, other tools that were incorporated. We will also discuss frustrations, prevention focus, lessons learned and much more.</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: center;"><strong>Part III</strong></td>
<td><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Question and Answer (15 min)</span>:</strong>
Webinar attendees can submit questions about the incident itself or the investigation which will be answered on the webinar.</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Comments