Menu becomes transparent when scrolling down

Hello. When scrolling the page down, the menu becomes transparent, showing only the words with no white background. This is akward, when reding the site content.
http://theculinarycompanion.com

Please check the pic:

Comments

• Hi,

it's because your logo image is to wide. So or you will use smaller logo for sticky header or you must use below css to decrease padding between menu items:
    #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span:not(.description) { padding: 0 15px !important; }
  • I'm having the exact same issue. The code you've posted in answer to Paulo doesn't have any effect on my site (which is still under construction).  

I'm using the Stack Center menu, which becomes transparent when scrolling down the page.  FYI, it was working correctly until I updated the theme to the latest version, after which the sticky menu seems to have been adversely affected.
  • @inkypixel Without url to site where you got a problem, we don't know what is wrong. Let us know when site will be online and we'll have a look on it.
  • It won't be going live without a working menu!  For now I've had to turn off the sticky menu.  It worked fine until the upgrade.
  • @inkypixel So simply send us access to your dashboard privately and we'll check. Or if you don't want, then move some menu items under sub-menus because this is for sure the reason of why there is not enough space in sticky header. And btw if this happened because of the update, it means that you modified theme files what is not allowed.