Advanced type design tools needed

I am new to Betheme and of course the Muffin Builder but I am struggling to control much of the type design. In specific I am looking to adjust fonts, font sizes, and line spacing for individual text areas. The only tools I see available ere the H1 - H6 tags. Bold, Italic and Underline. Is there a more advanced text editor that will give me increased flexibility or does it need to be all hand coded beyond the limited tools I am seeing?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

some font options you can find under Theme options > Fonts section. Also, you can use "Visual Editor" item where you can control typography. However, if both won't be enough for you, then you need to use css & html tags to get what you want.

Thanks!
  • edited October 2015
    Perhaps I do not understand the visual editor. I see no options to edit the site from the front end. I can only add a new element.

I built all the sections with MuffinBuilder but perhaps I can not edit them wnow with the Visual Composer?
  • edited October 2015
    What I am looking for are type design tools that allow for type size and line spacing adjustments. From what I can see there is no ability to design type except for hand / hard coding it. All body type seems limited to the default type size established with the theme.

Can something like tinymce work with betheme...giving us more tools to design type?
  • If Visual Editor item is not what you are looking for, then unfortunately we do not have anything else. From your description, sounds like you are looking for something what does not exist.
  • How are there not tools to adjust font display sizes? They exist in Joomla and other CMS system?

This is really a big oversite on your part that severely limits designers and the usefulness of BeTheme.
  • Like we wrote previously, Visual Editor item got WYSIWYG editor (this is default WP editor) what you can see on http://pasteboard.co/1GwINfly.png - this is the only editor available for WordPress where you can set font sizes and other things.