Can you define an alternative thumbnail?

Hi,

- Wordpress + BeTheme: Up2Date
- Portfolio Edition
- Project Link = Disable Details | Only Popup Image
- Home

Can you define an alternative thumbnail?

Thank you!

Comments

• I mean a other "vertical" image... :-B  or is this possible? Example

Saw this with "Masonry Flat“ Layout - i need this for "Flat" and on the Home site.

• Masonry Flat under my portfolio page works now for me... but i need this "auto cut" on the home site too... how i can define it? Thank you.
  • Hi,

we are sorry but it is unfortunately impossible to define an alternative thumbnail.

Thanks!
  • edited October 2015
    Hi, thanks for your answer.
    But is it possible to use the "auto cut" function from "Masonry Flat" on the Home Site? I can't define the portfolio on the home page...

In masonry flat layout on the portfolio page - the system crop the vertical image automatically. So i get a correct thumbnail.
  • I need for vertical images the same thumbnail size like the horizontal images on the homepage - on the portfolio page it works automatically correct with the "Masonry Flat Layout"... - how i can get this for the homepage. I can't setup the layout for it... it is build like your demo.
  • The best solution will be when i can use only the Layout "Flat" but this will give me the same problem like on the homepage... i need just the same crop for the thumbnails for different (vertical/horizontal) images... :)
  • This one is also impossible. What you want to do, needs a lot of changes in theme files and those changes may break other layouts as well.
  • Ok... :/ but why it works on the portfolio page correct? Can i duplicate the portfolio with a limitation of pictures who will shown and show this on the home site?
  • It works on the portfolio page correct because it's portfolio page. Items always works different than pages.