Incompatibilidade dos demos com Visual Composer.

Hello,

I recently purchased the theme BeTheme. I thought the demonstration sites (we) could be edited through the Visual Composer.
questions:

1) All of demonstration sites are built with MUFFIN BUILDER? Or has some built only with Visual Composer?
2) You can edit the site built with MUFFIN BUILDER through Visual Composer?
3) I noticed that some MUFFIN BUILDER feature can be added by Visual Composer. But Visual Composer does not offer all MUFFIN BUILDER feature. Example: Testimonials. Using all MUFFIN BUILDER feature through Visual Composer?
4) You are working to create full compatibility with Visual Composer?

att,
Josimar

Comments

• Hi,

1) All pre-made layouts were made with Muffin Builder tool. This is what our customers expect because Muffin Builder is much faster, lighter and easier to use.

2) No, you can't. If you want to built pages with VC plugin, you must create them from scratches.

3) Like we wrote in changelog, some items does not work with VC plugin. Basically only slider items does not work because VC plugin is incompatible with our slider feature.

4) What does it mean "full compatibility"? If you refer to slider items, this should be sorted on VC's side. There is nothing what we can do on our side in this case.

Thanks!