Menu breaks onto 2 lines

edited October 2015 in Menu / Mega menu
Hi,

You can see my site which is under development at vestarelocation.ie/preview

Since the update to 10.2, the top banner breaks onto 2 lines far, far too early (when the browser width is reduced) - the logo and the menu links are nowhere near each other when it happens.

I changed the responsive-1240.css because I did not want a mobile menu at desktop sizes, but I only changed line 5 to 768 and line 287 to 767.

This has only happened since the update to 10.2. 

How can I stop the menu links dropping to another line until the menu links and the logo are almost touching?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

the logo is too large and that's why menu items goes to the 2nd line. There is not enough space in header for logo and menu items. You can decrease padding between menu items:
    #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description) { padding: 0 10px !important; }
    or use smaller logo.

BTW This is the reason why we activate responsive menu so early. Many people want to have large logo, a lot of menu items (usually 10 or even more), search, language selector or even action button. All of these things they won't to be in 1 line.
  • How can I change the logo size? to make it bigger, because theme automatically set a size
  • @Mmike2 Please send us url to page where you want to increase logo size and we'll help you.