CSS of single-blog-post always strip off.

Hi there,

I just found the issue yesterday that the CSS in every single-blog-post will become disappeared. If you compare this:

to this:

As you can see the font colour of all the links used to be in orange. Also, the menu item should be in grey colour as the former link, like another page. And the obvious flaw is my image logo in the header becomes a text only.

Please do you have any idea of how to fix this?

Thank you,
Yota

Comments

• Hi,

please clear cache and remove all extra plugins first because looks like style.css file is missing what you can see on http://pasteboard.co/1I7MQWk5.png
  • ok I have tried that 
     Deactivated all the plugins I have, and empty cache.

Still, it looks the same.
  • edited October 2015
    I tried on another browsers as well so, cache might not be an issue here.
  • sorry but my client keeps chasing me so, I have to enabled all the plugin back. 

• Theme is not a problem as well. It's something on your side. For us it looks like you did some customization in the theme files and that's why you got this problem. If you will send us private message with access to your dashboard, we'll be able to have a look on it but if the problem is related with your customization, then we won't be able to help.
  • OK I just sent you a private message via Themeforest contact form with all the credentials.

BTW, I don't think this is all about the customisation theme at all. As I just use it as it is, perhaps only put some custom css in your providing section of theme options.

Please let me know if there is anything further you want.