Hard Return

I am using the muffin builder to add content below an image. The way I format the content in the muffin builder "Visual Editor" doesn't display the same way on the front end when changes are applied. I attempted to do this by code but I don't see the "text/html" toggle option in the "Visual Editor"  or "Column" shortcode. Please advise. The screenshots below may help. I just need to be able to add a hard return so I can have each description it's own line. 

Thanks,

Comments

• Hi,

please switch to text mode in Visual Editor item and use <br /> tag at the end of each line to check if this works or not.
  • No the html just shows on the front end when I enter the <br /> tag. Also, I don't think you understand that there is no option for me to switch back and forth between text mode/html mode? I have been able to in the past but now I can't do this in the visual editor shortcode

If you look at this screenshot http://s2.postimg.org/y7c66b1fd/Screen_Shot_2015_10_28_at_10_38_23_AM.png you can see there is no tex/html option in the top right corner.
  • That's weird because we got TEXT/HTML button available for Visual Editor item. But we got a possible reason why this may happen in some browsers. We'll update this with tomorrow's update. But please notice that currently you use old Muffin Builder version and if you will update your theme tomorrow, you will get the new Muffin Builder version which looks a little bit different but is much faster, intuitive and easier to use.