Subheader showing even after disabling in options and writing css

the sub header on my site is showing even after i disabled it on options menu.

Comments

• FYI , no cache plugin is active.
  • I guess i would think ya don't have an answer to this it has been 3 hours now and it is a working day. 
  • Hi,

where did you disabled subheader? Under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Subheader section? If that's the section where you did it, then please send us url to page where subheader is still visible and we'll have a look on it.

Thanks!

P.S. If you want to know what time we work, please look on our profile's page. Also please notice that you are not the only one who ask questions and everyone must wait for own turn.
  • Yes I did it there and  i even added this  code  #Subheader { display: none !important; } Nothing works.
    Ps: 33K downloads and counting , Time to hire more support staff.

• We did checked your site but we do not see any subheader section. It's definitely off. Instead, you got only header background and that's what you probably mean. You can disable this header by enabling "Header | Minimalist" option under Theme options > Header & Subheader > Header section. Also, you can achieve the same effect with below css if you prefer:
    body.header-stack:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 0 !important; }
    P.S. No, thanks. We tried several times in the past and this does not work. The people we hired does not care about the customers as we do and in our opinion this simply does not work.
  • Ok Thank you! I figured it out and added a different CSS rule 
    body.header-stack:not(.template-slider) #Header {
        min-height:250px !important;
    }
    that gives me a narrowed down black bar. 

Thanks again!