Is it possible to change a template and change all the pages?

I made a template with the Muffing Builder for many pages. I have almost 20 pages. I'm wondering if I could change the template that I made and as a result all the pages change.
I check it and I can't do this with this templates. I have to modify the template and afterwards import and replace the content of all pages but I have changed some content in each page so I need to use the Muffin Builder as the widgets in Wordpress.

thanks

Comments

• Hi,

to import completely another demo, you must clear WP with https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/ plugin but please notice that this tool will clear whole WP (settings, pages, posts, etc). After that, you can import another pre-made layout.
  • Hi, I think you didn't understand me.
    I have installed the plumber demo. I changed a page with muffing Builder with footer and many parts and I want to use it for the rest of the pages. I have almost 20 pages. I created a template of this page with Muffing Builder and afterwards I can make all the rest of my pages with this template but if I want to change some information on the footer for all the pages I have to change this information manually in all my pages with Muffing Builder.

And now the question is:
    Is there a possibility or another way to change some content in a template and all the pages with this template change?
  • Sorry but this is unfortunately impossible. Pages made with Muffin Builder can be edited per individual pages only.