Header Styles Not Working Correctly

Hi there,

I have recently downloaded Be theme and am using the Cafe layout.  I am having difficulty with many of the header styles which I have listed below along with the issues:

Stack Left - the main menu is too far over to the right
Stack Centre - the main menu is too far over to the left
Stack Right - the main menu is too far over to the left
Magazine - the main menu is too far over to the right
Below Slider - the menu and logo still appear above slider
Split Menu - all the menu options appear to the left of the logo instead of at each side

I would be grateful if you could give any help you can to solving this issue.

Many thanks

Ross

Comments

• Hi Ross,

is there and difference between what you have on your side and what how it looks like on our demo? Because you did not showed any screenshots, no links to pages where headers are set and we don't know what exactly you mean and how it looks like on your side.
  • imageHi there, thanks for your response.  Above is a screenshot of a head that is supposed to be left stacked.  As you can see the logo is in the correct position but the main menu is not left aligned.  This happens with most of the header layouts, the main nav is offset to what it is supposed to be.

Please let me know what else you require in order to investigate.

Many thanks
    Ross
  • Thanks but we need url to site where header from above screenshot is because we are unable to replicate such issue on our side. This must be something on your side only and that's why url is necessary.
  • Hi there,

Thanks for coming back to me.  The URL is  www.lisakilleen.com

Let me know if you need anything else.

Ross
  • We did checked your site already but it's different from what you presented on screenshot above. You are currently using "Stack: Center" header style and this is a proper behave. The only problem is with menu which has been moved about 150px from right because there is space reserved for additional items like cart, search, etc. You can remove this space with below css:
    .menuo-right.header-stack #Top_bar .menu_wrapper { margin-right: 0 !important; }
  • Hi there,

Thank you for your response.  That has solved the problem in the centre stack style, however the other styles are still an issue.  Below is a screenshot of the split menu and the magazine style where the main nav alignment is not correct:

• We did checked your site now and you got "Stack: Left" menu activated now. However, menu is aligned to right because this is what you did under Theme options > Menu & Action Bar > Menu section.
  • Thanks so much, I thought it was the same issue across all the headers but obviously not. Could you have a look at the site again please and let me know why the split menu is also off line?

Thanks a million for all your help.

Ross
  • You probably set Main menu and forgot about the Secondary. Please look at http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/7794/how-do-i-creat-a-split-menu where we explained how to set Split header menu.