Change Cart icon on header

Hi, thanks for the wonderfull theme. I have one question how can i change the icon of woocommerce cart on header by adding a custom png?

I realize that i have to touch some php but pleas tell me where and how.

Ty

Comments

• Hi,

you can change this icon to another under Theme options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop section but you can not upload own .png image instead.

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    Thank you for the quick answer, but it's absolutely necessary for my client to change the icon for a personalized png. I located this code in includes-->header-top-bar-right.PHP

// WooCommerce Cart if ($has_cart) {echo 'a id="header_cart" href="'. $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url ().'">img src="root" alt="Mi Carrito">span>'. $woocommerce->cart->cart_contents_count.'/span>/a>';
    }

As you can see I replaced the <"I class=""> /I>" for a personalized image, but this doesn't replace the icon on the front page.

where I can replace the icon on the code?

*i know that this is gona be replaced on any of the updates but im gona take care of this.

TY
  • If it's necessary for your client, then you should contact with website developer who is responsible for that site. For any modification in files, is responsible developer only. Please notice that in accordance to Item Support Policy, we do not offer theme files customization.

Thanks for understanding!