Problem Resolved.

edited April 2017 in WooCommerce
Problem Resolved.

Comments

• Hi,

we are a little bit confused about your products so will be great if you can show us on screenshot which one is your product and which elements you want to change exactly. So far, it is unclear for us unfortunately.
  • edited April 2017
    Problem Resolved.
  • Ok, we got it now. Thanks. We did checked your site once again and what is the most important is own class for the column items where you set those products. Please set custom class name for those 4 columns items where you want to create products and only then we'll be able to prepare right css.
  • Thanks, I have set class name for the 4 columns to "custom-products".
  • Ok. So to do what you are looking for, please use below css:
    .custom-products {
        border: 1px solid black;
        width: 22.8% !important;
    }

.custom-products .woocommerce ul.products li.product .desc h4 { font-size: 20px !important; }
    .custom-products .woocommerce ul.products li.product .desc .price { font-size: 20px !important; }
    .custom-products .woocommerce .products ul, .woocommerce ul.products { margin-bottom: 0 !important; }
    .custom-products .woocommerce ul.products li.product { margin-bottom: 0 !important; }
    .custom-products .woocommerce ul.products li.product {
        margin: 0 !important;
        width: 100% !important;
    }
    Please notice that only link can not be removed with custom css.
  • Thank you, this is great.

Please let me know if there is a way to remove the links by some other method? Perhaps by modifying the functions.php file in my child theme?
  • By modifying files, everything is possible but please notice that we do not offer files customization. So if you want to edit files, you must do this on your own.

Thanks!
  • Hi there, I managed to remove the links by copying woocommerce/templates/content-product.php to my child theme, and then removing the link from there.

However, it appears the formatting of the Product Title and Product Price has now been overwritten by hooks in the content-product.php file, and the CSS you provided is not working.  The font size for the product tile and product price are now too small.

Even when I delete the content-product.php file from my child theme, it will not revert to your theme CSS.  How can I fix this?  You can view the link in my original post to see how it looks now.

• Like we wrote above, we do not offer files customization unfortunately. If you are unable to sort this change by yourself, we recommend to contact with your website developer. Sorry but there is nothing what we can do to help as what you are doing is related with files customization.