Contact form 7

URL : http://columbusmarinesurvey.com/ 
In the 'Request Survey' page, contact form 7 is integrated. On the 3rd column, below text area, I have set a charector count option. How can I make that inside the text area (bottom right corner)? Can you provide any css for that?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

you can not move this count option inside text area. This is just impossible.
  • sir, 
    In the mobile view the text area (Details of survey needed) has a top blank space. How can I reduce that? Also, the captcha section has top blank space with text area in mobile view. This also has to be reduced. Please can you provide me the custom css for this?

Thanks,
    Shibu
  • Where is it exactly? Any url? Because we can not find it on your site.
  • Ok, got it. We checked your site and found that it's because of the padding you set for div where this text area is what you can see on http://snag.gy/pUMvr.jpg
  • i have done it for desktop view as the logo is placed above this.If I remove that padding, in desktop view it willl overlap with logo. 
  • sir, can you please provide any custom css for mobile view only to adjust this padding?
  • sir, will be great if you could reply today itself.
  • Hi, 
    There is an issue for contact form. Image attached below. there is an overlaping of 'attach documents part to the right side div. Also, in mobile view, it is not responsive. Checked in IE9 onwards. Please provide me custom css to correct this issue. 
  • We did checked your site once again and to be honest you did to many changes and customization in your theme. That's why it is so hard to navigate throughout your settings and layout. Please notice that such customization are not included in accordance to Item Support Policy so if you don't know how to fix it, you should contact with your website developer.

Thanks for understanding!
  • sir, we did make changes in look and feel. thats true, but that was done only with custom css and have not made any changes in code of theme. The above issue was only with IE and not with any other browsers. If you are not ready to help because of the so called 'item support policy', I have nothing more to say. I am the developer and have some limitations in html css. that is why i have asked your support in this. 
    Thank you for the support so far. 
  • It does not matter if you did changes in theme files or with custom css. You change a lot of things and that's why some stuff may do not work properly. And as WP developers, we can't be responsible for your modification as for that part is responsible website developer.

Also, in accordance to CF7 fields, you should know (because you said that you are "website developer") that we can't be responsible for plugin's issues in different browsers. The issue you mentioned above, is completely not related with our theme. However, if you really want to know how to fit them in IE, you should use below css:
    input[type="file"] {
        width: 100%;
    }
    BTW Above css we debug with Firebug as well.

Hope that you understand the difference between WP and website developers and also you do respect Item Support Policy.
  • Thank you. It worked.