Change Logo in the header on the 'Home' theme

HI

I am trying to change the Logo in the header on the 'HOME' (Be for Home) theme and cant seem to get it to work. How can I change this?

Also when I create a new portfolio it brings through a slider bar and some social media buttons at the top of the page.

Can you show me how to stop this happening?

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Mark

Comments

• Hi,
    Please send us a link to your website.
    Are you changing the logo in theme options>global>logo?
    Try to change every logo, retina as well and disable any cache.

thanks
  • Hi

I have managed to resolve the logo issue.

Can you please advise regarding the 'Portfolio Items' problem. The site is not online yet as it is being hosted on our office server whilst we see how it all works. Could you install the 'HOME' (be for home) theme and create a new portfolio item.
    Here is an image of what is happening:image

• The items in the green boxes are being automatically generated but they do not show up on existing portfolio items
  • Hi,
    until we get the link to the page we cannot really do anything. Are you sure the other portfolio pages are created the same way?
    thanks
  • Hi

I have managed to resolve the issues I had. Could you please advise on a way to add multiple portfolios?
    I would like a portfolio on my products page and a different portfolio on my downloads page.

Is this possible?

Thanks
    Mark
  • You can use only one main portfolio page using the portfolio custom post type, but you can display portfolio items on other pages using our items.
    There is no other way.
    thanks