408 upload errors. How do I stop this from happenings. Can't get anything done. Thanks Ron

edited July 2017 in Other
408 upload errors.  How do I stop this from happenings.  It keeps timing out.  The website is www.southlooopmaids.com.   Can't get anything done.  Thanks Ron

Comments

• Hi, please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. Then send it privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page Thanks!
  • OK, thank you so much.  Will do. Ron
  • edited August 2017
    Hey guys, thanks for the support.  You are really good at what you do and how you do it.  I'm also glad that you are cracking down on your licenses - good for you, get paid so people who pay continue to receive great support. 

That said, I figured out the problem - internet connection and php numbers.  Need to figure out the PHP part, but just don't have time right now.  Will do later.

For the record, here are my five licenses, and will be buying way more in 2018 as i grow another biz I have.

While most of these sites are still in production while I switch from teaching golf and tennis to website site design, I will finish them and add many more as I grow my new biz.

Thanks for the support and the above is an FYI and thank you (with payment), so you know I have paid you and appreciate what you are doing.  Keep up the good work.

If I have a problem with the PHP errors (need to increase), I will let you know.  
    Thanks
    Ron

• Hi,
    thanks for the kind words.
    You just pasted the license keys public. Everybody could see them and use them, we hope that will not happen, next time please be more carefull.
    We are happy that you handled the problem.
    thanks
  • Oh, did not know