Reposition popup contact?

Hello,

I'd like to use the popup contact option, but I also have social icons in the footer.  When you scroll to the footer the popup contact covers some of the social icons.  Is there any way to reposition the popup contact button ( move it up 100 px or center it vertically in the browser)?

Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

please send us url to your page where this happen and we'll see.
  • at the current time that is not possible.  The site in being developed on a server that is not publicly available.  I'll work on getting a screen shot on-line.
  • Screenshot won't tell us anything. We need url because without that we have no idea if there is something what we can do for you. Just let us know when website will be online.
  • Hello,

Thanks, but this really has nothing to do with our site.  Right now if you use the pop up contact it's fixed in the  lower / right hand corner of the browser window.  I'm just asking if there is a way to move it up 100 px (for example) or center it on the right side of browser window.

I'm not really sure how that has anything to do with my site.  It's just a general question about the theme.

• No, unfortunately it is not possible as we wrote. Each website may be different, may have different code and settings. That's why without url we are not able to tell you if this will work properly or not. We can say No, if this is general question because with some settings it may not work but we really tried to help. But if you can't give us url then we say that it is not possible.

Thanks for understanding!