How to remove the menu/header in the bottom of the page

Hi!

I've a quick question. As you can see on my site www.dresstive.com, there is a menu in the very bottom of the page (the black one, saying copyright xxx Muffin group). I'd like to remove this menu, how do I do that?

Thank you so much! Great theme by the way, I love it!

Comments

• Hi,

this is not menu but copyright section :) However as we see, you already sorted it so everything seems to be clear now.
  • hi,

I used the Insurance demo to give me a starting place, but my problem is the same - once the demo is installed I can't figure out how to change the "copyright xxx Muffin group" in the footer & the widget don;t show up on the footer (cleared cache & flushed IP config)

I have tried in the options panel & in the editor - it worked in the editor for tisson, but not here - it only seems to be unchangeable once I use the demo content,

thx
  • @cverity Please send us url to page where you have this copyright and we'll have a look on it.
  • Unable to give you a URL here's why - Sorry for the long explanation - but here it is

The page is not published yet as I am still working on the site - and I don't want the content published until I complete the Home page first few pages of my site.

I am using a 'test" website to write the content & keeping it in draft until I later copy it onto a new domain - I need to keep the content unindexed by Google in order to avoid it being picked up as duplicate content when I finally publish it on a new domain.

Is there something I am missing when I try to change the © 2014 BeInsurance - BeTheme. All Rights Reserved. Muffin group? - BTW i am also having trouble removing the BeInsurance Logo & mdifying the menu in the footer.

chris
  • How can we know what is wrong if we are not able to see it? So if you can't give us url now, then please let us know about that when your website will be online and we can have a look on it because we don't know why exactly you are not able to change footer.
  • Hi,

thanks for your genuine attempt to help - sorry to have bothered you, I just realised how dumb I have been, because  the © 2014 BeInsurance - BeTheme. All Rights Reserved. Muffin group was actual content on the demo page & not the footer template.

Problem is solved.......

thanks again

BTW - I have bought 3 of your themes & love them all.

c
  • Ok then :) We're glad to hear that you sorted it out yourself!